Central IRB (AARHPP-Accredited) with expedited reviews
BRANY’s central, AAHRPP-accredited IRB provides review for multi-center research projects. Our IRB is administered by experts in clinical research and human subject protection.
To learn more about the BRANY IRB, click here: http://www.branyirb.com/
- Multidisciplinary expertise
- Experts from leading academic centers serve as IRB members.
- We combine the expertise of academics with the efficiency of a central board.
- Efficient and timely reviews
- IRB meetings twice weekly.
- Expedited IRB reviews on a daily basis.
- Notification of IRB decisions within 2 days of the meeting and 5 days for formal communication.
- Comprehensive audit processes
- Protected class and recombinant DNA/gene transfer trials audited for compliance as part of our routine service.
- Every investigator new to clinical research is audited to assess GCP compliance.
- BRANY QA Auditors work with the staff on-site, making the audit an educational experience.
- Clear communication and accessibility
- We provide immediate feedback and clear communication on documents submitted to our IRB, including providing redlined recommendations.
- Access to IRB-Manager™ collaborative software.
- Emergency contact 24/7.
For more information on BRANY’s Central IRB Services contact Carmela Houston-Henry at 516-470-6979 or email@example.com