TITLE: ADAURA non-small cell lung cancer
People with non-small cell lung cancer are asked to participate in a research study being conducted by White Plains Hospital.
You may be eligible to participate in this study if you:
- Are a male or female at least 18 years of age
- Have a histologically confirmed diagnosis of primary non-small lung cancer (NSCLC)
- Have had complete surgical resection of the primary NSCLC
You may not participate in this study if you:
- Have had previous randomization and treatment in the present study
- Have refractory nausea and vomiting, chronic gastrointestinal diseases, inability to swallow the formulated product, or previous significant bowel resection
- Are pregnant or breastfeeding
Joel Victor, Study Coordinator
2 Longview Ave.
White Plains, New York 10601
Phone: (914) 849-7591