POLAR-M – CIPN in Colorectal Cancer
People with peripheral neuropathy are asked to participate in a research study being conducted by Montefiore Medical Center.
You may be eligible to participate in this study if you:
- Are a male or female 18 years of age or older
- Have metastatic (stage IV) colorectal cancer, pathologically confirmed adenocarcinoma of the colon or rectum
- Have had no prior systemic chemotherapy (within the previous 12 months) and/or biologic/targeted therapy for metastatic CRC
You may not participate in this study if you:
- Have a chronic infection or uncontrolled serious illness causing immunodeficiency
- Have a history of a genetic or familial neuropathy
- Have had any other treatment with any investigational drug within the last 30 days
- Are pregnant, breastfeeding or plan to become pregnant
Mohammad Ghalib, Study Coordinator
1695 Eastchester Road.
Bronx, New York 10461
Phone: (718) 405-8515