Positive Relapsed and Refractory Synovial Sarcoma
Children and adults with positive relapsed and refractory synovial sarcoma are asked to participate in a research study being conducted at Montefiore Medical Center.
You or your child may be eligible to participate in this study if you or your child:
• Are a male or female at least 10 years of age or older
• Have pathologically or histologically confirmed advanced synovial sarcoma that is either metastatic or unresectable
You or your child may not participate in this study if you or your child:
• Have had previous allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplant
• Have chronic, recurrent, or active autoimmune/immune-mediated disease that has required systemic treatment within the past 2 years
• Have immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infection, hepatitis B or hepatitis C
• Are pregnant or breastfeeding
Elodie Benard, Study Coordinator
3415 Bainbridge Ave.
Bronx, New York 10467
Phone: (718) 741-2076