People with prostate cancer are asked to participate in a research study being conducted by Montefiore Medical Center.
You may be eligible to participate in this study if you:
- Are a male at least 18 years of age or older
- Have a histologically or cytologically confirmed prostate cancer (patients with neuroendocrine carcinoma of the prostate are excluded)
You may not participate in this study if you:
- Have known human immunodeficiency (HIV) virus infection, Hepatitis B or Hepatitis C
- Have had local therapy such as radiation or surgery within the past 8 weeks
- Are planning to father a child
Gina Aracena M.A.
Clinical Research Coordinator
Oncology Services Montefiore Medical Park
1695 Eastchester Road, 2nd Floor
Bronx, NY 10461
T: 718-405-8477 F: 718-405-8230