Refractory Follicular Lymphoma
People with follicular lymphoma are asked to participate in a research study being conducted by Northwell Health.
You may be eligible to participate in this study if you:
• Are a male or female at least 18 years of age or older
• Have histologically confirmed Grade 1, 2, or 3a follicular lymphoma
• Have undergone at least 3 prior systemic lines of therapy for follicular lymphoma, which included Rituxan or other anti-CD20 antibody and chemotherapy
You may not participate in this study if you:
• Have a history of central nervous system lymphoma (either primary or secondary)
• Have active graft-versus-host disease
• Have evidence of hepatitis B virus (HBV) or hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection
• Are pregnant or breastfeeding
Please contact us to learn more or to see if you are eligible to participate.
Carolyn Pellizzari, Study Coordinator
450 Lakeville Road
Lake Success, New York 11042