Acute Myeloid Leukemia
People with Acute Myeloid Leukemia are asked to participate in a research study being conducted by Montefiore Medical Center.
You may be eligible to participate in this study if you:
• Are an adult male or female ≥ 18 years old; and, for Part 2 only, male or female at least 12 years old.
• Are diagnosed with AML by World Health Organization (WHO) criteria (2017) and either be planning for allogeneic SCT or have received allogeneic SCT within the past 30 days.
• Have no known evidence indicating leukemia relapse, which may include immunophenotype, cytogenetic or molecular methods
You may NOT participate in this study if you:
• Have a history of clinically significant medical conditions
• Have clinical or laboratory symptoms or signs for extramedullary myeloid malignancy
• Have known immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infection or other clinically significant uncontrolled systemic infection
• Have known active severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) infection
• Received any live vaccine within 4 weeks prior
• Are pregnant or breastfeeding
Joel Victor, Study Coordinator
111 E. 210th Street Bronx, NY 10467
Phone: (718) 920-6680