Advanced and Recurrent Endometrial Cancer (DUO-E)
People with cancer are asked to participate in a research study being conducted by Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai.
You may be eligible to participate in this study if you:
- Are a male or female at least 18 years of age
- Have histologically confirmed diagnosis of epithelial endometrial carcinoma
- Have adequate organ & bone marrow function
- Have endometrial cancer that is newly diagnosed Stage III disease, newly diagnosed Stage IV disease, or have recurrence of disease.
You may NOT participate in this study if you:
- Have received a major surgical procedure in within 2 weeks of starting study treatment
- Have known history of allogenic organ transplantation
- Have an active infection
- Have known immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infection, hepatitis B, or hepatitis C
- Are pregnant or breastfeeding
Martina Kracikova, Study Coordinator
One Gustave L. Levy Place, Box 1170 New York, NY 10029
Fax: (212) 824 2347