People with Recurrent or Metastatic Endometrial, Ovarian, Fallopian, Primary Peritoneal or Cervical Carcinoma are asked to participate in a research study being conducted by Montefiore Medical Center.
You may be eligible to participate in this study if you:
• Are a female at least 18 years of age
• Platinum-resistant ovarian, fallopian, or primary peritoneal cancer
• Platinum-refractory ovarian, fallopian, or primary peritoneal cancer after at least one prior line of systemic therapy
• Can take orally administered study medication.
• Have adequate baseline function and performance status
You may NOT participate in this study if you:
• Have serious, non-healing wound, ulcer, or bone fracture.
• Have had a major surgical procedure within 28 days or minor surgical procedure performed within 7 days
• Have active bleeding or pathologic conditions that carry a high risk of bleeding, such as known bleeding disorder, coagulopathy, or tumor involving major vessels.
• Have history or evidence upon physical examination of central nervous system (CNS) disease
• Have active bacterial infections requiring systemic antibiotics (excluding uncomplicated urinary tract infection).
• Have clinically significant cardiovascular disease
• Have known immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infection
• Are pregnant or breastfeeding
Robyn-Anne Chisolm, Study Coordinator
1695 Eastchester Road. Bronx, NY 10461
Phone: (718) 405-8434