Diamond Blackfan Anemia – Adults
Adults with Diamond Blackfan Anemia and are currently receiving red blood cell transfusion therapy, are asked to participate in a research study being conducted by Cohen Children’s Medical Center of New York.
You may be eligible to participate in this study if you:
- Are 18 years old or older
- Have been diagnosed with Diamond Blackfan anemia
- Are currently receiving red blood cell transfusion therapy
You may not participate in this study if you:
- Have a history of hypertension.
- Are a pregnant or lactating female
- Have received another investigational drug or device within the past 2 months
Ellen Muir, RN, MSN, CNS, Study Coordinators
Cohen Children’s Medical Center of New York
269-01 76th Avenue, Room 255
New Hyde Park, New York 11040
Phone: (516) 562-1505
Fax: (516) 562-1599