Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis
People with focal segmental glomerulosclerosis are asked to participate in a research study being conducted by New York University School of Medicine.
You may be eligible to participate in this study if you:
- Are male or female aged 8 to 75 years old within the U.S.
- Are male or female aged 18 to 75 years old outside of the U.S.
- Have had biopsy-proven primary focal segmental glomerulosclerosis
You may not participate in this study if you:
- Have FSGS secondary to another condition
- Have a history of type 1 diabetes mellitus or uncontrolled type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Have participated in a study of another investigational product within the past 28 days
- Are pregnant, breastfeeding or planning to become pregnant
Suzanne Vento, Study Coordinator
227 East 30th Street
New York, New York 10016
Phone: (646) 501-2665