HER2-Positive Gastric or Gastroesophageal Junction Cancer
People with gastroesophageal junction cancer are asked to participate in a research study being conducted by Queens Hospital Center.
You may be eligible to participate in this study if you:
- Are a male or female at least 18 years of age
- Have histologically confirmed diagnosis of untreated locally advanced unresectable or metastatic HER2+ GC
- Have adequate organ function
You may NOT participate in this study if you:
- Have received investigational treatment in another clinical study within the past 4 weeks
- Have had major surgery within 4 weeks prior to start of study treatment
- Have any serious underlying medical or psychiatric condition
- Have known immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infection, hepatitis B, hepatitis C, or hepatitis D with B
- Are pregnant or breastfeeding
Linda Bulone, RN Study Coordinator
82-68 164th St.
Jamaica, NY 11432
Phone: (718) 883-3751