HUMAN EPIDERMAL GROWTH FACTOR RECEPTOR 2 (HER2) POSITIVE AND NEGATIVE SOLID
People with solid tumors are asked to participate in a research study being conducted by Monter Cancer Center.
You may be eligible to participate in this study if you:
• Are a male or female at least 18 years of age
• Have adequate bone marrow, liver, & renal function
• Are able provide a fresh biopsy sample
• Have documentation of histologically or cytologically confirmed diagnosis of HER2 IHC 1+ or IHC 2+/ISH- BC
You may NOT participate in this study if you:
• Have history of prior malignancy other than the diseases under study within the past 5 years
• Have had major surgery within 4 weeks prior to registration.
• Are pregnant or breastfeeding
• Have serious pulmonary illness
• Have an active inflammatory bowel disease, chronic diarrhea, short bowel syndrome, or any upper gastrointestinal surgery including gastric resection
• Have a history of, or ongoing, corneal disorder
• Have an active and clinically significant bacterial, fungal, or viral infection
• Have a history or active interstitial lung disease, pulmonary fibrosis, or a history of other clinically significant lung diseases.
Melissa Ramgadoo, Study Coordinator
450 Lakeville Road, Lake Success, New York 11042
Phone: (516) 734-8839