In-Stent Restenosis (ISR)
People with in-stent restenosis (isr) are asked to participate in a research study being conducted by Montefiore Medical Center.
You may be eligible to participate in this study if you:
- Are a male or female at least 18 years of age
- Are eligible for percutaneous coronary intervention (PCI)
- Are willing to comply with all protocol-required follow-up evaluation
You may NOT participate in this study if you:
- Have other serious medical illness (e.g. cancer, congestive, heart failure)
- Have participating in another investigational drug or device clinical study
- Have known allergies against paclitaxel or other components of the used medical devices
- Have had PCI or other coronary interventions
- Have renal insufficiency
- Have suspected or proven COVID-19 at present or within the past 2 weeks.
- Are pregnant or breastfeeding
Angeline Camilo, Study Coordinator
Phone: (718) 920-4595