INDUCE-3 – Recurrent/Metastatic Head and Neck Squamous Cell Carcinoma
People with Head and Neck Squamous Cell Carcinoma are asked to participate in a research study being conducted by Montefiore Medical Center.
You may be eligible to participate in this study if you:
- Are a male or female at least 18 years of age
- Have adequate organ function
- Have historical documentation of incurable or recurrent Head and Neck Squamous Cell Carcinoma
You may NOT participate in this study if you:
- Have unstable liver
- Have known history of tuberculosis
- Have known immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infection, hepatitis B, or hepatitis C.
- Are pregnant or breastfeeding
Cristal Garcia, Study Coordinator
Phone: (718) 405-8477