Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis (JIA) – Minors
Parents with children with Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis (JIA) are asked to participate in a research study being conducted by Schneider Children’s Hospital.
Your child may be eligible to participate in this study if your child:
- Is 4 to 17 years old
- Has been diagnosed with JIA
- Is taking Humira® or MTX therapy
Your child may not participate in this study if your child:
- Cannot be treated with Huira®
- Has been treated with any approved or experimental drug such as etanercept (Enbrel®), abatacept (Orencia®), infliximab (Remicade®) or rituximab (Rituxan®).
- Has participated in another research study within the last 30 days
Marilynn Orlando, Study Coordinator
Schneider Children’s Hospital
269-01 76 Avenue
New Hyde Park, NY 11040