People with Non Small Cell Lung Cancer are asked to participate in a research study being conducted by Montefiore Medical Center.
You may be eligible to participate in this study if you:
• Are a male or female at least 18 years of age
• Have diagnosis of histologically confirmed NSCLC
• Have Adequate organ and marrow function
You may NOT participate in this study if you:
• Have history of allogeneic organ or bone marrow transplantation.
• Have active or prior documented autoimmune or inflammatory disorders
• Have uncontrolled intercurrent illness or another primary malignancy
• Have known immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infection, hepatitis B, hepatitis C, or tuberculosis
• Have an active primary immunodeficiency
• Are pregnant or breastfeeding
Charlotte Sklow, Study Coordinator
1695 Eastchester Road
Bronx, New York 10461
Phone: (718) 405-8535