Metastatic Non Small Cell Lung Cancer
People with Metastatic Non Small Cell Lung Cancer are asked to participate in a research study being conducted by Montefiore Medical Center.
You may be eligible to participate in this study if you:
- Are a male or female at least 18 years of age
- Have a histologically or cytologically confirmed diagnosis of metastatic NSCLC
- Have adequate organ function
You may NOT participate in this study if you:
- Have known active or untreated CNS metastases and/or carcinomatous meningitis.
- Have a known history of an additional malignancy
- Have a known history of interstitial lung disease
- Has received prior systemic anticancer therapy
- Have had major surgery
- Have had an allogenic tissue/solid organ transplant.
- Are currently participating in or has participated in a study of an investigational agent or have used an investigational device within 4 weeks before the first dose
- Have known immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infection, hepatitis B or C
- Are pregnant or breastfeeding
Cristal Garcia, Study Coordinator
1695 Eastchester Road – Bronx, NY 10461
Phone: (718) 405-8477
Fax: (718) 405-8230