Metastatic Urothelial Cancer
People with cancer of the urinary system (urothelial cancer, including cancer of the bladder, renal pelvis, ureter or urethra) are asked to participate in a research study being conducted by Montefiore Medical Center.
You may be eligible to participate in this study if you:
- Are a male or female at least 18 years of age
- Have histologically or cytologically confirmed urothelial cancer (i.e., cancer of the bladder, renal pelvis, ureter, or urethra)
- Have not responded to previous cancer treatment.
You may not participate in this study if you:
- Have a known history of human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), Hepatitis B or Hepatitis C
- Are currently receiving systemic antimicrobial treatment for viral, bacterial, or fungal infection
- Are pregnant or breastfeeding
Francigna Rodriguez, Study Coordinator
1695 Eastchester Road
Bronx, New York 10461
Phone: (718) 405-8027