Mild Alzheimer’s Disease
People with Alzheimer’s disease are asked to participate in a research study being conducted by New York University School of Medicine.
You may be eligible to participate in this study if you:
- Are a male or female 50-80 years old
- Have a gradual and progressive change in memory function over more than 6 months
You may not participate in this study if you:
- Has a known history of human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), Hepatitis B or C
- Have a presence of diabetes mellitus not controlled or adequately managed.
- Have had major surgery within the last 12 weeks
- Are pregnant, breastfeeding or planning to become pregnant
Jamika Singleton-Garvin, Study Coordinator
145 E. 32nd Street
New York, New York 10016
Phone: (212) 263-5708