People with Myelofibrosis are asked to participate in a research study being conducted by Montefiore Medical Center.
You may be eligible to participate in this study if you:
• Are a male or female at least 18 years of age
• Have diagnosis of PMF, PPV-MF, or PET-MF.
You may NOT participate in this study if you:
• Have prior use of any JAK inhibitor
• Have had prior therapy with any drug that inhibits PI3K
• Have recent history of inadequate bone marrow reserve
• Have inadequate liver function or renal function.
• Have active bacterial, fungal, parasitic, or viral infection that requires therapy
• Have known immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infection, Active HBV, or HCV infection
• Have active invasive malignancy
• Are pregnant or breastfeeding
Veronica Sadler, Study Coordinator
1300 Morris Park Avenue Bronx, NY 10461
Phone: (718) 4 30-2377