Pediatric Patients with Advanced Solid Tumors and Hematological Malignancies
Children with advanced solid tumors and hematological malignancies are asked to participate in a research study being conducted by Cohen Children’s Medical Center of New York.
Your child may be eligible to participate in this study if he/she:
• Is a male or female from birth to age 18
• Has pathologically confirmed relapsed or refractory advanced solid tumor malignancy.
Your child may not participate in this study if he/she:
• Has active infection including tuberculosis, HIV, hepatitis B or hepatitis C
• Has had any radiotherapy or hormonal therapy for cancer treatment within 30 days
• Has clinically active brain metastases
• Is pregnant or breastfeeding
Eva M. Collado, Study Coordinator
269-01 76th Ave
New Hyde Park, New York 11040
Phone: (718) 470-3942