People with Epithelial Ovarian, Fallopian Tube Or Peritoneal Carcinoma are asked to participate in a research study being conducted by Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai.
You may be eligible to participate in this study if you:
- Are a male or female at least 18 years of age
- Have adequate bone marrow, renal, & liver function
- Are newly diagnosed epithelial adenocarcinoma of ovarian, fallopian tube or peritoneal origin FIGO Stage III or IV disease
You may NOT participate in this study if you:
- Have mucinous adenocarcinoma and low-grade adenocarcinoma
- Have an active infection
- Have certain cardiovascular conditions
- Have history or evidence upon physical examination of CNS disease, seizures not controlled with standard medical therapy, or any brain metastases.
- Have uncontrolled or life-threatening diseases
- Have known immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infection, hepatitis B, or hepatitis C
- Are pregnant or breastfeeding
Martina Kracikova, Study Coordinator
One Gustave L. Levy Place, Box 1170 New York, NY 10029
Fax: (212) 824 2347