People with prostate cancer are asked to participate in a research study being conducted by Montefiore Medical Center.
You may be eligible to participate in this study if you:
- Are a male at least 18 years of age or meeting country definition of adult
- Have histologically or cytologically confirmed adenocarcinoma of the prostate
- Have measurable metastatic disease
- Have progressive disease at study entry
- Have adequate organ and marrow function
You may NOT participate in this study if you:
- Have received radiation therapy within 4 weeks of study start
- Have known brain metastases or cranial epidural disease
- Have prior nonhormonal therapy initiated for the treatment of mCRPC.
- Have uncontrolled, significant intercurrent or recent illness
- Have had major had surgery within 4 weeks of study start
Mary Portes, Study Coordinator
1695 Eastchester Road Bronx, NY 10461
Phone: (718) 405-8209