Rollover GlaxoSmithKline TESARO-sponsored niraparib study
People with Ovarian Cancer are asked to participate in a research study being conducted by Monter Cancer Center.
You may be eligible to participate in this study if you:
• Understand the study procedures and agrees to participate in the study by providing written informed consent.
• Are currently receiving treatment with niraparib
• Are currently benefiting from treatment with niraparib as assessed by the Investigator
You may NOT participate in this study if you:
• Have been permanently discontinued from niraparib treatment in the parent study for any reason.
• Currently have unresolved toxicities for which niraparib dosing has been interrupted in the parent study
• Are pregnant or breastfeeding
Mary Agnes Templeton, Study Coordinator
450 Lakeville Road
Lake Success, New York 11042
Phone: (516) 734-8979
Fax: (516) 734-8909