Small cell lung cancer (SCLC) Receiving Zepzelca
People with SMALL CELL LUNG CANCER are asked to participate in a research study being conducted by Montefiore Medical Center.
You may be eligible to participate in this study if you:
- Are receiving Zepzelca treatment in line with the Zepzelca US prescribing information
- Made decision to initiate treatment with Zepzelca was made as per investigator’s routine treatment practice prior to enrollment
- Sign the informed consent before any study-related activities are undertaken
You may NOT participate in this study if you:
- Have discontinued a prior Zepzelca treatment due to adverse events
- Have received more than 2 cycles of Zepzelca treatment in current treatment schedule.
- Have received treatment with any investigational agent
Charlotte Sklow, Study Coordinator
1695 Eastchester Rd. Bronx, NY 10461
Phone: (718) 862-8840 Ext. 436