Uterine Serous Carcinoma – Parexel – Astra Zeneca-247600
People with Uterine Serous Carcinoma are asked to participate in a research study being conducted by Montefiore Medical Center.
You may be eligible to participate in this study if you:
• Are a male or female at least 18 years of age
• Have histologically confirmed recurrent or persistent USC
• Have normal organ and marrow function at baseline
• Consent to submit and provision of a mandatory FFPE tumour sample
You may NOT participate in this study if you:
• Have an uncontrolled intercurrent illness
• Are unable to swallow oral medications
• Have known malignant central nervous system disease
• Have a known cardiac disease
• Have known immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infection, hepatitis B or C
• Are pregnant or breastfeeding
Natasha Rambishun, Study Coordinator
1695 Eastchester Road suite 505.
Bronx, NY 10461.