BRANY Welcomes New Hires Just in Time for Increased Research Demand
BRANY announced several new hires as almost 50% of respondents in a recent BRANY survey report they expect the level of clinical trial activity to return to pre-pandemic levels by 2022. The influx of new talent is aimed to ensure BRANY continues to serve the evolving needs of our customers looking to restart or open new clinical trials amid the ever-shifting COVID-19 environment. This comes at a time when respondents report the two biggest barriers to returning to research are securing sufficient funds (15%) and securing appropriate staff (25%) – highlighting the need for additional support among the field.
New BRANY Team Members
- Jerard Bellamy rejoined BRANY as a Budget Associate for the Clinical Trials Activation Team, responsible for developing study budgets in accordance the research protocols, and applicable research charge masters ensuring all research procedures are appropriately captured.
- Michael Brown rejoined BRANY as a Client Services, Sales Director focusing on IRB and IBC services. Michael is responsible for engaging with decision makers at pharmaceutical and biotech companies, AMCs, hospitals, and universities with a goal of expanding BRANY IRB and IBC services across the U.S.
- Shayla Cosgrove joined the Clinical Trials Activation Team as a Budget Associate, responsible for developing and negotiating budgets for clinical trials in accordance with industry standards and best practices.
- Farnaz Imtiaz joined as a Junior Associate IRB Coordinator, responsible for processing research applications received by BRANY IRB.
- Farzana Mahamud joined BRANY as an IRB Meeting Specialist, responsible for screening incoming IRB and IBC submissions, gathering all materials required for review, circulating meeting materials to committee members, and facilitating meeting activities for both BRANY IRB and IBC.
- Jennifer Mosby joined BRANY as an IRB Associate Coordinator, responsible for screening and coordinating the IRB review of new and ongoing research studies ensuring federal regulations compliance.
- Giselle Rodriguez joined the BRANY finance team as a Research Billing Analyst, responsible for invoicing, payment processing, and collection activities associated with research studies.